Introduction to Synergetic Structural™ Integration
Who: Magnus & Bobbi Eklund
When: Nov 6 – 8, 9 AM – 6 PM
Credits: 24 CE Hours
"Magnus's instructional style leads to that crystal-clear movement we all hope for when investing in a hands-on massage CE seminar; that moment of revelation when one realizes this work just makes sense. Powerful and effective, this is something I can do to make a genuine difference in the well-being of my clients. Magnus's three-part DVD series is an invaluable learning tool to use as a complement to his CE seminars."
Description: This course presents the fundamental concepts and strategies of Synergetic ™ Structural Integration, which is inspired by the work of Dr.Ida P. Rolf, stretching techniques, joint ROM, vibrational bodywork& functional movements.
- Learn how to combine hands – on myofascial techniques with active
movements from the client.
- Learn postural and movement assessments to better understand
how to improve structure through specific applications of
- Learn 3 powerful sessions that are useful in maintaining fascial
structural balance or as an introduction to structural fascial work.
- Session 1: The lower Body
- Session 2: The Upper Body
- Session 3: The line session
Approved CE: NCBTMB, FL, GA, MS, AL, LA 122 – 1872 – boards approved