New Dates Feb 23, 2024 – June 30, 2024
Birmingham, AL – 300 Hours
Description: Become certified with Magnus Eklund’s School of Synergetic Structural Integration – 300-hour program – 10 sessions. These classes are made possible for everyone in 3-day weekends held once a month. 9 AM – 6:30 PM each day
Please note that this is in-person training.
Feb 23-25, 2024
Mar 15-17, 2024
Apr 12-14, 2024
May 3-5, 2024
May 31- Jun 2, 2024
Jun 28-30, 2024
Learn how to combine manual myofascial and structural integration techniques with active movements from the client. Supine, prone, standing, sitting and side position techniques
Learn to develop individual intelligent session planning with long term strategies.
Solve pain and functional movement issues.
Learn to operate with proper stabilizing body mechanics designed specifically for full-body intention.
Become efficient in advanced postural, joint ROM and movement assessments to better understand how to improve the body’s structural alignment.
Learn a step by step process to structurally align the body; yours included.
This 150-hour program: Synergetic Structural Integration has a 50-hour pre-requisite of Synergetic Myofascial Therapy courses currently approved by NCBTMB and various state boards. The total course content is 300 hours and graduates will be presented with a certificate of Synergetic Structural Integration and may call themselves Synergetic Structural Integrators or CSSI.
We are honored to go through the NCBTMB and various state boards – FL, LA, AL, MS, GA, and more in teaching a structural integration program because we believe it should not be separated from the field of massage therapy, but instead a part of it.
The 150-hour Synergetic Structural Integration program has now been approved for LA. Approved NCBTMB (and states accepting that organization). FL, GA, and AL.
- 50 hours PREREQUISITE SMT courses (50 hours of any SMT course)
- 150-hour LIVE Structural Integration Program CE approval
- 100 hours online classes – No CE offered yet
- 10 SSI sessions and functional assessments
Please be aware of the US trademark associated with the work of Dr. Ida Rolf. Structural Integration,
Magnus is a graduate of the Guild Advanced Structural Integration Program with his teacher Emmett Hutchins, the protege of Dr. Ida P. Rolf.
Magnus Eklund holds the following qualifications:
- BCSI – Board Certified Structural Integration by the certification board of S.I.
- LMT since 1994 – MS LMT #144, AL# 4348, AL LMT 2628, FL MA 98151
- ISSA Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
- CPT & Corrective Exercise Specialist
- CES Certified Mobility & Movement Specialist The Ready State
- TRS Movement Specialist – Kelly Starrett
- KMI structural Integrator by Kinesis Myofascial Integration (500 hours – with Tom Myers)
- Advanced structural integration practitioner (The advanced 5 series and the 10 series of The Guild based on the work of Dr. Ida Rolf, Emmett Hutchins, and Peter Melchior – 172 hours)
- Founder Synergetic Structural Integration
- A $600 Deposit holds your spot
- 6 installments of $895
- Full tuition paid before Jan 31, 2024, $4,900
- $295 remaining balance to pay before the first class ( deposit $ 600 + $ 295 = $ 895)