Magnus eklund's school of Synergetic™ Structural Integration300-hour program
Join us in redefining how the world views our industry of Massage Therapy. Redefine yourself as a Practitioner and be proud of the work you offer. Go beyond traditional massage school training and typical continuing education. Be a part of a program that will restructure your own body, inside and out. Advance yourself in the profession as a Synergetic™ Structural Integrator.
Description: Become certified with Magnus Eklund’s School of Synergetic™ Structural Integration – 300-hour program – 10 sessions. These classes are made possible for everyone in 3-day weekends held once a month.
Note: the pre-requisites are in two-day weekends. Biloxi, MS – May 15, 2020 is next certification. Sign up today to advance your career!
Learn how to combine manual myofascial and structural integration techniques with active movements from the client. Supine, prone, standing, sitting and side position techniques
Learn to develop individual intelligent session planning with long term strategies.
Solve pain and functional movement issues.
Learn to operate with proper stabilizing body mechanics designed specifically for full-body intention.
Become efficient in advanced postural, joint ROM and movement assessments to better understand how to improve the body’s structural alignment.
Learn a step by step process to structurally align the body; yours included.
This 150-hour program: Synergetic™ Structural Integration has a 50-hour pre-requisite of Synergetic™ Myofascial Therapy courses currently approved by NCBTMB and various state boards. LINK courses 2020. The total course content is 300 hours and graduates will be presented with a certificate of Synergetic™ Structural Integration and may call themselves Synergetic™ Structural Integrators or CSSI.
We are honored to go through the NCBTMB and various state boards – FL, LA, AL, MS, GA and more in teaching a structural integration program because we believe it should not be separated from the field of massage therapy, but instead a part of it.
The 150-hour Synergetic Structural Integration program has not been applied for in MS and LA yet. Approved NCBTMB (and states accepting that organization). FL, GA, and AL.
- 50 hours prerequisite SMT courses
- 150-hour LIVE Structural Integration Program CE approval
- 100 hours online classes – No CE offered
- 10 SSI sessions and functional assessments
Please be aware of the US trademark associated with the work of Dr. Ida Rolf. Structural Integration
Magnus Eklund holds the following qualifications:
- BCSI – Board Certified Structural Integration by the certification board of S.I.
- LMT since 1994 – MS LMT #144, AL# 4348
- KMI structural Integrator by Kinesis Myofascial Integration (500 hours – with Tom Myers)
- Advanced structural integration practitioner (The advanced 5 series and the 10 series of The Guild based on the work of Dr. Ida Rolf, Emmett Hutchins and Peter Melchior – 172 hours)
- Founder Synergetic™ Structural Integration
- ISSA certified fitness trainer